CCNY Libraries Proxy Access
The CCNY Libraries subscribe to a large number of FULL-TEXT e-Periodicals, (magazine, journals, and newspapers) and e-Books. Available to currently enrolled City College students, faculty, and staff.
Enter CCNY Email: username & password
Example: If your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org: username is jsmith Enter password: your designated email password. Don’t know or remember your CCNY email PASSWORD? Go to CCNY Account LOOKUP: https://accountlookup.ccny.cuny.edu
Having difficulty? Visit the IT Service Desk, first floor of the Cohen Library (NAC 1/301). Phone: (212) 650-7878, or Email: email@example.com.
Can't find the full-text Articles?
To Request Articles
1. From any of the library's databases use to determine the availability of the journal article you are looking for, or, search for online access in the Journal Title List or the Catalog (CUNY+) to determine whether City College owns the journal title, volume, and issue you need--online OR in print.
2. If a journal is available at City College, do not request article via Interlibrary loan.
3. If a journal is unavailable at City College, request article via Interlibrary loan (ILL). First-time users will create a free account.
4. If a City College paper journal issue or volume is missing, also request it via ILL by clicking on: "Journal Article" under "New Request" and filling in the information requested.
5. Articles and book chapters are emailed to you in PDF format.
6. Include the ISSN number for fastest ILL delivery.