MyHein allows users to save their research using bookmarks. You can save research or queries and also send e-mails containing saved research or queries. Additionally you can add & save notes to your bookmarked searches.
You can create a username and password for your indivisual use of MyHein in a few simple steps.
1. Go to the HeinOnline Homepage
2. Click on any one of the libraries listed on the homepage
3. Once on a library page, locate & click the "My Hein" tab on the left side of the tabs (located near top of page)
4. On the left of the page you will see a login box and underneath a link to "Create an Account"-click on this
5. Follow the instructions until your account is created & you are logged in.